Otters Holding Hands

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 9 #22

Digital books are the coolest thing ever. Yes, I know I just said that I do not like pod casts, but this is different. Last week at my monthly book club some of the ladies were telling me about downloading the books and listening to them while they did just about everything. They love this library's digital collection This is something that I have passed on to many people and will probably start to do myself. I frequently listen to my book club books while I am working in my office. But now I will not have to wait for them to come in from another branch. Also, my uncle spends a fortune on audio books and lugs them around the world since he travels for his job. I told him about this service and told him to give me all the money he saves to download the books for him.....He just laughed and gave me some m&m's instead. Oh well, I tried.

No comments: