Otters Holding Hands

Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9 #20 you tube

I love youtube. On my igoogle page I have it set to give me a list of highlighted videos every time I log in. This one came in last week about the same time I got off the phone with my sister. She was very down about being too busy all of the time, so I sent this one to her to cheer her up. How can anyone have a bad day when they have seen this. I like to look up old songs and scenes from tv shows and movies. My husband has a recent addiction of looking up music videos starring legos people instead of real people. Some people have too much time. Youtube can be very useful as far as viewing lectures, instructions or news segments you may want to look at more in depth. WE can keep up with what others are dong in the library world through video and not only text. Students can film projects and play them in class. Students can review speeches and other valuable sources as well.

No comments: