Otters Holding Hands

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Technorati Week 6 #14--Feeling too plugged in

Technorati is cool, but a little freaky to me. Fist off, I looked up my own bloc which had like a four millionth something rating and that made me sad. I wanted to be at least in the first one million. Then I was nobodies favorite site, so I called my husband and my sister and told them to make me a favorit so I can feel more loved and special. Then I saw that there was a full copy if my whole blog up there. Maybe I am being a little possessive, but its my blog and I really dont want it displayed this way on technorati. Not that it is private or holds great screcrest. I just found this to be irritating. Then I looked at the popular blogs where I found several about paris hilton. OMG!!!!! so many people with so much time and nothing better to do. Then I looked at the WTF (which I know to stand for something else than 'wheres the fire')...Users should not send messages to thier mothers that include WTF...apparently this has several meaning. Anyway. There were insane blogs about things I dont care anything about, such as a blog about people with extra breasts. I mean really..... So if you are trying to look up somthing or find someone it is cool, but its not for me.

No comments: