Otters Holding Hands

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week #4 in Week #5

You know, that work thing kind of got in my way and I just didnt get to my ihcpl assignments...Silly job!

So I registed for bloglines today and played with it for a while. I can see why it is useful for some and I am glad to know it now, but right now I am feeling a little too plugged in and for today, it is not my cup of tea. However, there was a time when I belonged to several yahoo groups and kept up with several blogs. I would have loved this then. When I was adopting my youngest son the group I was with lived all over the world and we became very good friends over several yahoo groups, we go to know each other through blogs and rarely did we communicate by phone much less in person. We are now still all friends but the messages are more individually lined up. So Maybe one day I will feel like this is necessary to me, just not today.

No comments: